Peter Fisk has developed a wide range of free resources to build on his keynote speeches, consulting projects and executive education programs … They include a collation of 100s of the best new management research and reports, practical toolkits including downloadable templates and video coaching, and 100s of case studies … to inspire you, and make your best ideas happen.
New articles and research
I have brought together over 250 resources – inspiring articles, trend reports, case studies, toolkits and more – which you can explore for inspiration as you wish. (All materials are proprietary, by Peter Fisk or other sources, however you are welcome to download and use them!)
- Future Recoded … useful resources about futures, trends, scenarios, purpose, and change
- Growth Recoded … useful resources about strategy, markets, brands, customers, sustainability
- Innovation Recoded … useful resources about innovation, creativity, design, business models
- Work Recoded… useful resources about people, organisations, teams, agility, transformation
- Leadership Recoded … useful resources about leadership, courage, and high performance
New case studies and profiles
I have also profiled over 100 business leaders, and 100 most inspiring companies, largely through one to one interviews and published in my various books. (All materials are proprietary, however you are welcome to download and use them!). You can dip into them here:
- 100 Leaders … from Anne Wojcicki to Bernard Arnault, Cristina Junqueira to Ben Francis, Zhang Ruimin to Zhang Yimin, and many more.
- 100 Companies … from %Arabica to 1Atelier, 77 Diamonds to A Boring Life, Aerofarms to Alibaba, Babylon and and more.
- Leadership Letters … inspiring letters including Satya Nadella’s first day as CEO, Richard Branson to his grandchildren, and Jack Ma stepping down
- Leadership Videos … inspiring videos of great leaders, like Jeff Bezos, Emily Weiss, Tan Le, Tobi Lutke, and Warren Buffett
Practical toolkits and frameworks
You are smart and experienced, so you don’t need to just follow a process. But to help you, I have developed a wide range of templates and frameworks to help you think, and apply the best ideas in business to your own business (All materials are proprietary, however you are welcome to download and use them!)
- Gamechanger Toolkit … a collection of templates to help you “change the game”, to reinvent your business of the future
- Business for a Better World … a leadership playbook, how you can embrace sustainability to drive innovation and growth
These labs are online, but can also be delivered as practical workshops in your company, driving projects forwards with more structure and focus. Creating the future, innovating markets and business, and making it happen is not easy. Conceptually its not hard to develop ideas and break rules. But doing the right thing for your business, then implementing it in the right way requires discipline too. As we work through, we describe each of the potential approaches as a one-page “action canvas”.
Each canvas is a template with guidance as to how to explore the changes and make the right choices. You don’t need to do everything, much you will do right already. These 16 canvases flow towards a winning business.
The relevant canvases are referenced at the end of each chapter in “Gamechangers”, and then found at the end of the book.
There are a range of practical workshops and masterclasses to help you practically change the game in your own business, harnessing your specific aspirations and insights, to apply the tools and techniques, then work through the practical steps, from engaging stakeholders, to fast and effective execution.
There are 4 Gamechanger Labs, each with a range of canvases and tools for practical action. Each of the labs are linked to practical workshops, delivered physically or online, working with you and your teams to make the best ideas happen (All materials are proprietary, however you are welcome to download and use them!):
Future Lab … creating a better vision and strategy for future growth
- Vision Canvas … how to define a better future
- Growth Canvas … how to find the best opportunities
- Disruption Canvas … how to change the game
- Strategy Canvas … how to choose your priorities
Creative Lab … turning customer insights and ideas into smarter innovation
- Insights Canvas – how to discover what really matters
- Co-creation Canvas – how to develop ideas with customers
- Business Canvas – how to design a better business model
- Innovation Canvas – how to make your best ideas happen
Brand Lab … building a more inspiring brand, communicating and delivering it
- Brand Canvas – to define a more inspiring purpose
- Proposition Canvas – how to make it relevant for each audience
- Engagement Canvas – how to connect with people more deeply
- Relationship Canvas – how to build loyalty with and between people
Performance Lab … developing your leadership, organisation and metrics to win.
- Leadership Canvas – to lead in a way that amplifies potential
- Culture Canvas – to establish a better way of doing things
- Sustainability Canvas – to build an enduring, responsible business
- Performance Canvas – to deliver superior value to every stakeholder