Future Lab is the place to create a better vision and strategy for future growth.
The future is no longer an extrapolation of the past, it is volatile and unpredictable. Growth is no longer steady or assured. It requires no focus, and can be exponential. This requires new strategic thinking:
- Vision Canvas … how to define a better future
- Growth Canvas … how to find the best opportunities
- Disruption Canvas … how to change the game
- Strategy Canvas … how to choose your priorities
New research projects
Peter Fisk’s two main research platforms, exploring the rapidly changing world of business, right now, and bringing together the very latest ideas and insights, cases and reports, are below. They also form the basis of my latest keynote speeches, new strategic workshops, executive education programs, and my next books:
- Business Futures Project … What’s the future of business? How are business leaders reinventing organisations, and driving innovation and transformation, for future growth?
- Sustainable Futures Project … What’s the future of sustainability? How are organisation embracing social and environmental challenges to drive radical innovation and impact?
New articles and reports
Peter Fisk has also brought together over 250 resources – inspiring articles, trend reports, case studies, toolkits and more – which you can explore for inspiration as you wish. (All materials are proprietary, by Peter Fisk or other sources, however you are welcome to download and use them!)
- Future Recoded … useful resources about futures, trends, scenarios, purpose, and change
- Growth Recoded … useful resources about strategy, markets, brands, customers, sustainability
- Innovation Recoded … useful resources about innovation, creativity, design, business models
- Work Recoded… useful resources about people, organisations, teams, agility, transformation
- Leadership Recoded … useful resources about leadership, courage, and high performance
New case studies and profiles
Peter Fisk profiles over 100 business leaders, and 100 most inspiring companies, largely through one to one interviews and published in my various books. (All materials are proprietary, however you are welcome to download and use them!). You can dip into them here:
- 100 Inspiring Leaders … from Anne Wojcicki to Bernard Arnault, Cristina Junqueira to Ben Francis, Zhang Ruimin to Zhang Yimin, and many more.
- 250 Innovative Companies … from %Arabica to 1Atelier, 77 Diamonds to A Boring Life, Aerofarms to Alibaba, Babylon and and more.
- Leadership Letters … inspiring letters like Satya Nadella’s first day as CEO, Richard Branson to his grandchildren, and more.
- Leadership Videos … inspiring videos of great leaders, like Jeff Bezos, Emily Weiss, Tan Le, Tobi Lutke, and Warren Buffett
Practical canvases for future thinking
Start with the vision canvas, to explore the drivers of change and what you would love to achieve in this world, and then focus on the best opportunities to make that happen in a way that is distinctive, profitable and practical:
More inspiration to get you started …