Peter has over 30 years of experience working across the world, and in almost every sector of business – from Almaty to Beirut, Chicago to Dubai, Espoo to Florence – with airlines and banks, cement and drinks, energy and fashion. He brings practical hands-on experience as a manager, expert tools as a strategy consultant, and global perspective as a thought leader.
- Futures … exploring your future market, developing more innovative strategies
- Leadership … leading the future, smarter and faster, curious and courageous
- Innovation … transforming your future business through strategic innovation
- Customers … defining new customer agendas, delivering exceptional experiences
- Brands … building trusted and engaging brands and marketing strategies
- Sustainability … business as a platform for good, sustainability as innovation
- Transformation … driving sustained, profitable change, making strategy happen
He is the bestselling author of 9 business books on strategy and innovation, leadership and transformation – he is the academic director of flagship programs at IE Business School, while also visiting professor at universities in Cambridge, Singapore, and Zurich – and ranked by Thinkers50 Guru Radar as “one of the world’s best new business thinkers”.
He can inspire audiences with big ideas and new insights from around the world, but also work with you practically to challenge and stretch you thinking, and find better solutions.
He brings energy and passion to your event, inspiring your people to think bigger and different, inspired by the new brands and business thriving in a world of rapid change.
His depth of knowledge, and breadth of insights – across sectors and continents – is unrivalled. He inspires with memorable stories, but also provides the practical steps to action.
He leads the flagship executive development programs at IE Business School, 40 modules with 40 faculty to develop the world’s best leaders, and can also bring the same content to you.
He can work with you on in-house events to bring your people together, think about where you go next, develop new strategies and innovations in high-energy, high participation events.
But most of all, Peter wants to inspire you – to look beyond your existing world, to imagine new possibilities, to challenge yourself, and to have the courage to create a better future.