Thinkers50 European Business Forum 2017
The European Business Forum brings together Europe’s top business leaders and the world’s top business thinkers to explore the big issues and best ideas in business, to build new relationships, and inspire winning leadership:
- What is the new agenda for Europe’s business leaders?
- How to drive smarter innovation and faster growth?
- Where to focus today, to win in the future?
Markets of relentless change, exponential technologies, social and political uncertainty, challenge every business leader. Ideas can change the world, but making the right choices is not easy. To help us, we bring together:
- The world’s #1 business thinker, Professor Michael Porter
- The world’s #1 business leader, Lars Rebien Sørensen
- The world’s #1 leadership coach, Marshall Goldsmith
Odense, birthplace of Hans Christian Andersen and one of Europe’s new tech hubs, is a perfect place to create the future. We call it “the Davos of business thinking”, two days of the very best ideas, business networking, and focus on practical action.
- Inspiring thinkers from top business schools, including Harvard and INSEAD
- The Odense Moonshot, the big ideas to shape business in 2018 and beyond
- Exponential Lab, how to lead for exponential growth by Singularity University
- 2017 European Business Lecture, setting the agenda for business in Europe.
Thinkers50 curates the world’s best management ideas, constantly looking for the new, disruptive, practical concepts that transform business and markets, to drive innovation and growth, through better organisations and the best leadership.
- A bold new agenda for business, from new technology to social progress
- Making sense of the new order, migration and populism, robots and humanity
- The best new approaches to strategy, innovation, projects and leadership
- Stretching, provocative, interactive, collaborative, and inspiring.
This is no usual event. It is unique and powerful. Key speakers include:
- Michael Porter, world’s #1 business thinker, Harvard professor of strategy
- Lars Rebien Sørensen, world’s #1 business leader, former CEO of Novo Nordisk
- Marshall Goldsmith, world’s #1 leadership coach, and author Triggers
- Rita McGrath, the world’s leading growth expert from Columbia University
- Yuri van Geest, from Singularity University, author of Exponential Organisations
- Erin Meyer, professor at INSEAD business school, author The Culture Map
- Jonas Ridderstrale, author of Funky Business, Sweden’s provocative academic
- Mark Esposito, Harvard strategy professor, on entrepreneurship and innovation
- Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez, GSK, and the world’s, top project management expert
- Mona Hammami Hijazi, director at the Office of Strategic Affairs, Abu Dhabi
- Alexander Betts, understanding the changing world, from Oxford University
- René Carayol, leadership expert, coach to global CEOs, author of Spike!
- Alf Rehn, Finnish academic disrupting our world view with humor and vision
- Peter Terium, CEO of German utility RWE, on making change happen
- Deborah Rowland, leadership and change coach, author of Still Moving
- Peter Fisk, forum host, innovation and growth expert, author of Gamechangers
- Stuart Crainer and Des Dearlove, Thinkers50 founders, curating the best ideas