Genius Facilitation Techniques for Business Workshops and Events
I’ve spent the last 25 years facilitating workshops, team events, conferences and executive retreats all around the world.
- How do you effectively engage everyone?
- Which types of technique works best, for who and when?
- What really delivers the best outcomes?
Be the challenge a new corporate strategy, innovative ideas, problem solving, or new learning, there are a huge number of facilitation options, formats and techniques to get the most out of people, time and being together.
Here are some of the more popular facilitation techniques:
- Fish Bowl
- World Cafe
- Open Space
- Speed Geeking
- Model Building
- People Bingo
- Future Backwards
- Wicked Questions
… and hundreds more, which you can explore in the attachment, click below.
On top of this, it’s about setting the right mindset to explore, imagine and engage. This is about
- Context and content – the theme and structure of the event, from the title and objectives, through to inspirational ideas and insights to get people thinking, including speakers and leaders.
- Surrounding and stimulus – the venue, activities and format – from mountain climbing to team projects which accelerate internal developments or direct actions, plus music, food and more.
In the last 25 years we’ve done some amazing events – form the K2 Challenge with an investment bank, to cruising the Mediterranean with tech execs, underground caving and rockstar song writing!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore how we can design and deliver a great workshop or event, together.