Changing the world of marketing … trends and techniques for a digital-centric approach to customers and brands
April 26, 2019
In just the last decade, the marketing world has been dramatically transformed.
Spending on digital media surpassed television ads long ago, and digital spend is anticipated to top $333bn in 2019. More significantly, the rise of digital platforms has empowered customers to act on their terms, and to influence each other.
As a result, today’s marketers need to rethink every aspect of marketing:
- Article: The New Rules of Marketing
- Article: Building Brands like Pixar make Movies
- Article: “Market Makers: Developing a winning market strategy”
- Article: “Realtime Marketing: More agile, personal and topical marketing”
- Book: “Marketing Genius: The left and right-brain of marketing”
- Book: “Brand Innovation“
- Keynote: “Zoom in Zoom out: The future of marketing”
- Keynote: “The Magic Marketing Machine”
- Workshop: “Strategic Marketing: Winning in digital and realtime markets“
- Workshop: “Market Makers” Development Portfolio
- Workshop: “Genius Marketing: 21st Century Marketing Toolkit”
Below is a fantastic (both in content and size!) infographic from Serpwatch which highlights seven of the most important digital marketing trends to watch right now. It also highlights over 100 useful marketing stats that help to reveal the strategies and tactics that maximise ROI in the online arena.
More from the blog