Future Now: The New CX of Brands and OS of Business
Success strategies are more than digital platforms, live-streaming influencers, gamified events, Insta graphics and TikTok cool. It’s time to unlock the next CX of brands, and next OS of business.
We explore how businesses can survive and thrive, and move forwards to create a better future. How to reimagine business, to reinvent markets, to reengage people. We consider what it means to combine profit with more purpose, intelligent technologies with creative people, radical innovation with sustainable impact.
We learn from the innovative strategies of incredible companies – from consumer goods to healthcare, financial services to travel – inspired by disruptors like Biotech and Liquid Death, 23andMe and Good Doctor, DBS to Klarna, Netflix and Nio, Shein and Spotify, and many more.
We live in a time of incredible change. Dramatic, pervasive, and relentless. More change in the next 10 years than the last 250 years. Incredible technologies, expectant consumers, climate crisis, social distrust, and much more. How will you embrace the megatrends? Disruptive technologies, connected and intelligent; economic power shifts, 80% of the middle class in emerging markets; resource scarcity, where water is the biggest risk; demographic change, where markets are older, demanding and mobile; and rapid urbanisation, 33 of the 45 megacities in Asia.
- Every market is shaken up, how the pandemic accelerated futures
- Asia to AI, GenZ and gene-editing, sustainability and the super-apps
- Megatrends, markets and metaverses, and what they mean for me
- What it means to be “digital” in a tech, human, changing world?
- Customers around the world, and the new agendas and behaviours
- What can we learn the world’s most innovative companies right now
- Turning challenges into opportunities, driving exponential growth.
The old codes of business don’t work anymore. The most innovative companies – from Apple and Bytedance, to Coupang and Deepmind – succeed with new codes. So what are the new ideas to win in a fast and dynamic world of Asian renaissance, entrepreneurial supremacy, social conscience and smarter machines? What can you learn from Jio’s revolution in India, DBS’s transformation of banking, PingAn in insurance? How can you be inspired by courageous leaders like 23andMe’s Anne Wojcicki, Haier’s Zhang Ruimin and Citigroup’s Jane Fraser?
- Finding purpose, driving moonshots, starting from the future back
- The best brands are not B2C or B2B but C2C. Be the facility.
- Marketing is no longer about products, campaigns, or sales.
- Instead think individual, realtime, on demand, enablement.
- Unlocking platforms, communities, influencers and ecosystems.
- The new OS of business, and the new DNA leadership
- Having the courage to reinvent the future now!