Change your brain, change your game
March 15, 2017 at Aalborg + Aarhus + Kolding
Download summary of Peter Fisk’s Thinkers50 European Business Forum Preview
Business leaders need a new mindset to win in today’s world.
Explore the changing world, learning from the most innovative companies, and a sneak preview of the best new ideas to explore at the Thinkers50 European Business Forum on 9-10 May in Odense. The preview events are:
- 15th March, 0800 – 0930: Ålborg with Væksthus Nordjylland
- 15th March, 1200 – 1330: Århus with KromannReumert
- 15th March, 1500 – 1630: Kolding with Deloitte
- 16th March, 1200 – 1330: Lederne in Copenhagen with Deloitte
- 16th March, 1700 – 1830: Tivoli Gardens, Copenhagen with IDA
- 17th March, 0900 – 1030: Copenhagen with KromannReumert
- 21st March, 1700 – 1900: Stockholm with Deloitte
Markets of relentless change, exponential technologies, social and political uncertainty, challenge every business leader. Ideas can change the world, but making sense of this change, and making new strategies happen is not easy. In fact, everything you learn’t at business school has probably changed.
In this fast and inspiring CEO briefing, bestselling author Peter Fisk will help you explore:
- How the world has changed for you – and how to find the best new opportunities for growth. West to East, big to small, human and technologies, big data and imagination.
- Who are the world’s most innovative companies – and what you can learn from them. Alibaba and Buzzfeed to Hyperloop and Xiaomi, shaking up every market right now.
- How you can change your game – transform your business, your market, and leadership. How can you lead like Elon Musk, harness the new possibilities and drive exponential growth?
- What are the 50 best new ideas in business – learning from today’s top business gurus. Strategy beyond competition, organisation without hierarchy, progress above profit.
Peter will finish by explaining why you should be at The European Business Forum in Odense on 9-10 May, two incredibly exciting days together with many of Europe’s business CEOs … including the world’s #1 thinker (Michael Porter), #1 leader (Lars Rebein Sorensen), and #1 coach (Marshall Goldsmith).
“The Davos of Business Thinking” for Europe’s Business Leaders. 9-10 May 2017
The European Business Forum brings together Europe’s top business leaders and the world’s top business thinkers to explore the big issues and best ideas in business, to build new relationships, and inspire winning leadership:
- What is the new agenda for Europe’s business leaders?
- How to drive smarter innovation and faster growth?
- Where to focus today, to win in the future?
Markets of relentless change, exponential technologies, social and political uncertainty, challenge every business leader. Ideas can change the world, but making the right choices is not easy. To help us, we bring together:
- The world’s #1 business thinker, Professor Michael Porter
- The world’s #1 business leader, Lars Rebien Sørensen
- The world’s #1 leadership coach, Marshall Goldsmith
Odense, birthplace of Hans Christian Andersen and one of Europe’s new tech hubs, is a perfect place to create the future. We call it “the Davos of business thinking”, two days of the very best ideas, business networking, and focus on practical action.
- Inspiring thinkers from top business schools, including Harvard and INSEAD
- The Odense Moonshot, the big ideas to shape business in 2018 and beyond
- Exponential Lab, how to lead for exponential growth by Singularity University
- 2017 European Business Lecture, setting the agenda for business in Europe.
Thinkers50 curates the world’s best management ideas, constantly looking for the new, disruptive, practical concepts that transform business and markets, to drive innovation and growth, through better organisations and the best leadership.
- Creating a bold new agenda for business, from new technology to social progress
- Making sense of the new order, migration and populism, robots and humanity
- The best new approaches to strategy, innovation, projects and leadership
This is no usual event. It will be stretching, provocative, interactive, collaborative, and inspiring. Key speakers include:
- Michael Porter, world’s #1 business thinker, Harvard professor of strategy
- Lars Rebien Sørensen, world’s #1 business leader, former CEO of Novo Nordisk
- Marshall Goldsmith, world’s #1 leadership coach, and author Triggers
- Rita McGrath, the world’s leading growth expert from Columbia University
- Yuri van Geest, from Singularity University, author of Exponential Organisations
- Erin Meyer, professor at INSEAD business school, author The Culture Map
- Jonas Ridderstrale, author of Funky Business, Sweden’s provocative academic
- Mark Esposito, Harvard strategy professor, on entrepreneurship and innovation
- Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez, GSK, and the world’s top project management expert
- Mona Hammami Hijazi, director at the Office of Strategic Affairs, Abu Dhabi
- Alexander Betts, understanding the changing world, from Oxford University
- René Carayol, leadership expert, coach to global CEOs, author of Spike!
- Alf Rehn, Finnish academic disrupting our world view with humor and vision
- Peter Terium, CEO of German utility RWE, on making change happen
- Deborah Rowland, leadership and change coach, author of Still Moving
- Peter Fisk, forum host, innovation and growth expert, author of Gamechangers
- Stuart Crainer and Des Dearlove, Thinkers50 founders, curating the best ideas