Fund Grube: Strategies for Accelerating Growth
April 11, 2018 at Gran Canaria, Spain (2 days)
Fund Grube is one of the leading retailing companies across the Canary Islands. Our chain of outlets specializes in beauty, lifestyle and fashion products such as fragrances, cosmetics, make-up, watches, eyewear, fashion jewelry, leather goods, footwear, fashion and tobacco.
Our team of more than 500 professionals with over 30 years’ experience is focused in delivering the best customer service, constantly developing a range of products based on the current season trends. Quality, service and innovation are the focal points of our customer-oriented strategic vision.
Fund Grube aims to provide services to all visitors and customers either demanding products that fall into any of the categories included in our range of products or simply looking for a satisfactory buying experience at any of our 20 outlets, spread across urban and tourist areas in Gran Canaria, Tenerife, Lanzarote and Fuerteventura.
Also, as part of a significant bid by Fund Grube to offer exclusive luxury brands, our product range, as well as our sales volume, has been steadily growing over the years.
In 1983, Girdhari Chhabria and Manu Chhabria, two brothers from India, decided to start a retail business in San Bartolomé de Tirajana, Gran Canaria, opening the first Fund Grube outlet at the CITA Shopping Center. The store introduced an innovative sales strategy –a novelty in Europe at the time–, moving from counter service by retailing staff to self-service. Tobacco products were sold almost at cost price to a growing number of foreign visitors.
Session 1 … Day 1, 0900 – 1230 … Exploring the future possibilities
- new ideas from the fast-changing business world
- drivers of change, challenges and opportunities – from every sector and country
- retail futures, digital and physical innovators
- inspired by the most successful business leaders and entrepreneurs
Session 2 … Day 1, 1330 – 1730 … Strategies for accelerating growth
- what does the future look like for Fund Grube
- defining vision and strategic goals, 5+3+1 years, ie 2019-2023
- today v tomorrow gap analysis – customers, competitors and commercials
- evaluating the options/scenarios and defining priorities for Fund Grube to drive growth
Session 3 … Day 2, 0900 – 1230 … New ideas for smarter innovation
- creative ideas to drive Fund Grube growth, customer insights and creative fusions
- who to target and what they want, shaping brands and propositions,
- innovative business models and customer experiences
- defining the best concepts for innovative delivery
Session 4 … Day 2, 1330 -1730 … Leading to make it happen
- developing a future-back roadmap for practical growth
- mapping the outputs and inputs, over the next 5 (or 3?) years
- building the future story of Fund Grube to engage our stakeholders
- what will you do differently as leadership the future
Find out more and book >