Do you want to be a future-shaping, innovation-driving, change-making leader?
June 9, 2021 at Online (contact me to sign up!)
Join me to explore an incredible, fast changing world of business, and what it takes to be a transformational leader, and get a taste of the fabulous Global AMP from IE Business School:
- Babylon and Bytedance, Meituan and Mikkeller, Shopify and StockX, Zuul and Zwift … every industry, and every organisation, has been shaken up by the disruptions of a rapidly changing world.
- Markets are 4x faster, people are 825x more capable, and technologies enable us to solve some of the world’s biggest challenges … yet growth is much harder, and companies don’t live for long.
- The best leaders of the future will have more vision and foresight, they will be innovators and transformers … so do you have the courage to create a better world, for you and your business?
The Global Advanced Management Program (Global AMP) is IE Business School’s flagship program for executives stepping up to lead the future of business.
It’s time for leaders to step up, to create a better future
It’s for leaders who are stepping up to become the next CEO, or maybe to join the C-suite, to run a business unit, or getting ready to do so. It’s for leaders who seek to be re-inspired, re-energised ready for an incredible future – to drive business-wide transformation, to reimagine their industry, to change the way their entire business and market works.
If you can see yourself leading your business into the future … if you can start to imagine a business of the future, beyond that currently imagined by your leaders and peers. … then this is for you.
New ideas for leaders to accelerate business recovery
The Global AMP is more relevant than ever, as the global Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted every market and business, demanding that leaders step up to think and act in new ways. As people around the world have shifted to digital technologies at home and work, we are likely to see an acceleration in new business models, new ways of working, and new lifestyles.
The pandemic has acting as a catalyst for innovation, not just to survive through crisis and uncertainty, but to adapt to a rapidly changing world. Indeed it is no surprise that 57% of companies are founded in a downturn, and most innovations are born out of crisis too. Now, more than ever is the time when business needs leaders with new mindsets, new skills, and who can combine advanced learning with simultaneous business transformation.
With a more liquid learning style, more accessible and convenient
To make the Global AMP program even more accessible, practical, and applied to the changing needs of you and your business, we have enhanced the format. It will now take on a much more liquid learning structure, so that you can continue to work, and accelerate your leadership development, during these uncertain yet important times. The program will combine online and physical formats over a longer period, enabling you to learn more, apply more, and get more practical value from the experience.
The content is entirely updated, anticipating the changing needs of business and its people as we emerge from crisis, and through the next decade – from the megatrends that drive global markets and intelligent technologies, to the convergence of markets and emergence of new business models, new ways of working and the challenges of leading for today, and tomorrow. The program takes on a more dynamic learning style, helping your to explore how to transform yourself and your business, for a world of rapid and continuous change.
Delivered by top business leaders, thinkers and experts
I will be joined by some of the world’s most inspiring and thoughtful faculty. This year it includes
- Jim Snabe, chairman of Siemens and Maersk, one of the world’s top leaders
- Tendayi Viki, a psychologist-based innovator, partner of Strategyzer
- Antonio Rodriguez Nieto, the world’s top project manager
- Chris Rangen, strategist and business transformation leader
- Terence Mauri, defining what is bold and brave leadership
- Verónica Reyero, anthropologist of a more human future.
They add to the existing IE team that includes
- Mark Esposito, leading futurist and AI pioneer
- Terence Tse, expert on the future of finance and healthcare
- Juan Carlos Pastor, leading on authentic leadership; media expert
- Lola Martinez, media expert, on storytelling and presenting
- Marcos Cajina, on the neuroscience of emotional engagement
- Steven MacGregor, on executive fitness, and many more
In addition to exploring the very latest business ideas and theories, the program is highly personalised in two ways – a personal leadership coaching program helps you to make sense of your own strengths and style, and coaches work with you to develop this, to respond to the new needs, and to prepare to step up to business leadership – and a personal “Gamechanger” project in which we work with you over the entire duration of the program to help you develop your own blueprint for transforming the future of your business, or industry.Find out more and book >